Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Library Love

I finally updated my library membership....This time I will not let myself accumulate a bunch of fines! So I have a bunch of new books for FREE! If I decide they are reread material I can purchase later.


YA Dystopian / Fantasy      
I am SO excited for Partials but I'm a little gunshy because I found Pure so tedious. Hopefully it doesn't disappoint. Paranormalcy has been on my list for awhile. It doesn't sound like my type of book (a little too fantasy) but it comes so highly recommended that I have to give it a try. Plus the cover is pretty :)



Lighter fare (One adult and one YA)        
Faking It is the second of the Demsey novels and I really enjoyed the first. I've been feeling very behind cause I haven't read The Statiscal Probability of Love at First Sight yet



And some heavier fare        
I read a review of Trafficked and thought it sounded great (heartwrenching), but great. I saw the movie of Schindler's List in High School and it occurred to me that I barely remember it so I decided I should check out the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment