Monday, September 23, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday - Best Sequels EVER!

Every Tuesday the ladies over at The Broke and the Bookish host a book related Top 10 theme. 

 
I split this into 2 categories – sequels that were not series enders and those that did complete the story.  I was actually surprised by how many middle books I really enjoy – the sophomore slump is not as prevalent as I feel it is.
Sequels that did not conclude the series
Harry Potters 2-6 by J.K. Rowling – If I have to pick a favorite it would be Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.
Everbound by Brodi Ashton
Through the Ever Night by Veronica Rossi
The Girl Who Played with Fire by Stieg Larsson
Prized by Caragh M. O’Brien
Scarlett by Marissa Meyer
Best sequels that end a series
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling
Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins
Something Blue by Emily Giffin
The Lost World by Michael Crichton
 
Confession time - I'm feeling way to lazy to add pictures to this post.  Does anyone else find getting pictures into their blog posts exhausting?

No comments:

Post a Comment