Every Tuesday the ladies over at The Broke and the Bookish host a book related Top 10.
In honor of the new year this week’s topic is Goals and Resolutions for 2015. If I accomplish half of these I’ll be happy, but here’s what I would like to happen.
1. Read 100 books (I just want to do it once)
2. Have at least 25 of those books be written by men
3. At least 1 classic (probably Jane Eyre)
4. Start blogging again
5. Write at least one post a month that is not a meme or review
6. Make custom blog background
7. Comment more on other blogs/be more active on Twitter
8. Start to Sew
9. Learn Photoshop
10. Keep my house picked up