Monday, September 16, 2013

Top 10 Tuesday - Fall TBR List

Every Tuesday the ladies over at The Broke and the Bookish host a book related Top 10 theme. 




This week’s theme is Top 10 Books on my Fall TBR list.  I've done several of these post and don't think I've ever come close to reading the books listed....but here's another try.  Basically I'm trying to catch up on the challenges I committed to at the beginning of the year.  Yeah I have more than 10 here.




The Glass Castle by Jeanette Walls
Between Shades of Gray by Ruta Sepetsy
Along for the Ride by Sarah Dessen
Dress Your Family in Corduroy and Denim by David Sedaris
An Abundance of Katherines by John Green
1984 by George Orwell 

 
 
Beloved by Toni Morrison
Brave New World by Aldous Huxley
Love in Excess by Eliza Haywood
The Adventures of Tom Sawyer by Mark Twain 

 




 

New Releases that will for sure get read 



 
Storm Front by John Sandford



                    Into the Still Blue by Veronica Rossi

 

No comments:

Post a Comment