Monday, June 8, 2015

Top Ten Most Anticipated Releases For the Rest of 2015

Every Tuesday the ladies over at The Broke and the Bookish host a book related Top 10.

Top-10-tuesday-main_thumb1_thumb_thu

The fall of 2015 is packed with books that I’m anxious to read.  The final book in The Lunar Chronicles, a new Rainbow Rowell, and another volume of Celaena Sardothien are just the beginning.

Top 10 new releases second half 2015

1) Winter by Marissa Meyers – The Lunar Chronicle books have gotten better and better.  I cannot wait to find out how the series ends.

2) Carry On by Rainbow Rowell – I’ll admit I’m a little nervous about this one, but it’s Rainbow.

3) Queen of Shadows by Sarah J Maas – I HATED how Heir of Fire ended.  I had pretty much decided to wait until the series was over to read the rest, but I’ve calmed down now.

4) Tonight the Streets are Ours by Leila Sales – I loved her last book and this one sounds right up  my ally also.

5) Paperweight by Meg Haston

6) Hotel Ruby by Suzanne Young – The cover is intriguing.

7) Everything, Everything by Nicole Yoon

8) Signs Point to Yes by Sandy Hall

9) What You Left Behind by Jessica Verdi – YA contemp from a guys point of view.  Sounds heartbreaking and amazing.

10) Never Never by Brianna R Shrum – A Captain Hook origin story – sounds fascinating to me!

Why Not Me by Mindy Kaling -  I just listed to Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me and loved it.  I’m obviously not as awesome as Mindy but I really identified with a lot of what she said.  I’ll definitely make sure I have an Audible credit available when this comes out.

No comments:

Post a Comment