Every Tuesday the ladies over at The Broke and the Bookish host a book related Top 10.
The fall of 2015 is packed with books that I’m anxious to read. The final book in The Lunar Chronicles, a new Rainbow Rowell, and another volume of Celaena Sardothien are just the beginning.
1) Winter by Marissa Meyers – The Lunar Chronicle books have gotten better and better. I cannot wait to find out how the series ends.
2) Carry On by Rainbow Rowell – I’ll admit I’m a little nervous about this one, but it’s Rainbow.
3) Queen of Shadows by Sarah J Maas – I HATED how Heir of Fire ended. I had pretty much decided to wait until the series was over to read the rest, but I’ve calmed down now.
4) Tonight the Streets are Ours by Leila Sales – I loved her last book and this one sounds right up my ally also.
5) Paperweight by Meg Haston
6) Hotel Ruby by Suzanne Young – The cover is intriguing.
7) Everything, Everything by Nicole Yoon
8) Signs Point to Yes by Sandy Hall
9) What You Left Behind by Jessica Verdi – YA contemp from a guys point of view. Sounds heartbreaking and amazing.
10) Never Never by Brianna R Shrum – A Captain Hook origin story – sounds fascinating to me!
Why Not Me by Mindy Kaling - I just listed to Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me and loved it. I’m obviously not as awesome as Mindy but I really identified with a lot of what she said. I’ll definitely make sure I have an Audible credit available when this comes out.