Monday, January 25, 2016

Top 9 New Years Resolutions

Every Tuesday the ladies over at The Broke and the Bookish host a book related Top 10.

Top 10 Tuesday

This week is a freebie and since I missed Resolutions a few weeks ago I figured I’d go ahead and do it now.

Reading Goals

1. Complete the BookRiot 2016 Read Harder Challenge

2. Complete My Big Fat Book Challenge

3. At least 1 classic (probably Jane Eyre)

4. Read more books I already own than books I purchase.

Blogging Goals

5. Write at least one post a month that is not a meme or review

6. Comment more on other blogs/be more active on Twitter

Other Goals

7. Make more of an effort in social situations – I’m an introvert and sometimes I just don’t feel like being social, but last year I felt like I didn’t make ANY effort to be social and I was missing out.  I’d like to find a balance.

8. Learn Audacity

9. Keep my house picked up

No comments:

Post a Comment