Monday, October 7, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday - Best/Worse Series Enders

Every Tuesday the ladies over at The Broke and the Bookish host a book related Top 10 theme. 

 
Up this week are the Top 10 Best / Worst Series Enders. I don’t have a lot of Best Series Enders because I lose interest before the end of most series.  Many of my worst series enders will be book 2’s that kept me from reading book 3.

Best Series Enders
Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling
Something Borrowed  by Emily Giffin
Tandia by Bryce Courtenay 

Worst Series Enders
(these books ended the series for me)
Pandemonium (Delirium #2) by Lauren Oliver
Ten Big Ones (Stephanie Plum #10) by Janet Evanovich
Insurgent (Divergent #2) by Veronica Roth
Glorious Appearing by Tim LaHaye – Yeah I fought my way to the end of this series.  I should have stopped after book 3.
Pretties by Scott Westerfield
Misery Loves Cabernet by Kim Gruenenfelder

No comments:

Post a Comment