Monday, May 4, 2015

Top Ten Books I Will Probably Never Read

Every Tuesday the ladies over at The Broke and the Bookish host a book related Top 10.

Top-10-tuesday-main_thumb1_thumb

This week is “Top ten Books I will probably never Read”.  This could be a very easy topic (ie - pick 10 random sci-fy or religious fiction books).  I’m choosing ten books that are currently on my TBR and I’ve considered deleting, but still hope I read someday and a few very popular books that just don’t appeal to me. I tried to pick books I was genuinely excited about at some point but at this point I doubt they’ll ever get read.

Fifth Witness

1984Reached

Schindler's ListAllegiant

Atlas ShruggedAbundance Katherines

The Mortal Instruments

World War Z

Girl Before Mirror

Anything on your list that you’re starting to feel like you’ll never read?  Any books I really should give another shot?

*Book cover images courtesy of fuzzimo.com

5 comments:

  1. I love the Mickey Haller books too! I read the Fifth Witness and liked it, but it wasn't as good as Lincoln Lawyer. http://hiddenstaircase.net/2015/05/05/ttt-ten-books-i-will-probably-never-read/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Allegiant was definitely disappointing, so you likely did yourself a favor. Awesome Post!!
    Check out my Top Ten Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally feel the same with Schindler's List. It feels like one of those "must read" books, but it is just too sad for me to handle. Great post!
    Top Ten Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still hope to read Allegiant even though I know how it ends so I can say I've read the whole trilogy. I put the whole Matched trilogy on my list because the concept just doesn't appeal to me. I doubt I'll ever read something like 1984 or Schindler's List. The Mortal Instruments was also on my list.
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2015/05/05/top-ten-tuesday-3/

    ReplyDelete