Monday, May 25, 2015

Ten Books I Plan To Have In My Beach Bag This Summer

Every Tuesday the ladies over at The Broke and the Bookish host a book related Top 10.

Top-10-tuesday-main_thumb1_thumb_thu[1]

This week is “Ten Books I Plan To Have In My Beach Bag This Summer”.  Odds are I’ll never get to the beach this year, but if I do here are my beach reads.

Ally Hughes has sex sometimes

Nowhere But HereFirst and ThenWhy Can't I Be YouPS I Still Love YouSophomore Year GreekI'll Give You the SunSummer Chasing MermaidsWedding NightHello I love youThe Start of You and MeLove and Other Unknown VariablesClues you're clueless

 

 

 

 

3 comments:

  1. Fantastic list Brandy! :-) I also want to read a few of these books this summer. I hope you enjoy them. My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your choices, such a great selection of summer reads! Any Sophie Kinsella is the perfect summer read, they're so light and funny and brilliantly romantic!
    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice list of books to read at the beach!! Here is a link to my Top Ten Tuesday post for this week: http://captivatedreader.blogspot.com/2015/05/top-ten-tuesday-ten-books-i-plan-to.html

    ReplyDelete