Monday, November 11, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday - Covers I'd like Redesigned

Every Tuesday the ladies over at The Broke and the Bookish host a book related Top 10 theme. 

 
 Today’s Top 10 topic is covers I’d like to re-design.  I have very little artistic ability, but I’d like someone to redesign these covers.

First up is a trend in covers that I’ve never really understood – teenage body parts (legs, torsos) and no face.  I don’t get it.  I’m ok if the focus is on something else like this Sarah Dessen novel.

 But not these

What Happened to Goodbye and Keeping the Moon by Sarah Dessen

Catching Jordan and Stealing Parker by Miranda Kenneally
Sloppy Firsts by Megan McCafferty
More Like Her by Liza Palmer
I just don’t thinks these covers have anything to do with the books.  Look at the pretty face.  Buy the book.


Delirium, Pandemonium, and Requiem by Lauren Oliver

And these last two are just kinda meh.

 
Saving Francesca by Melina Marchetta
A Total Waste of Makeup by Kim Gruenenfelder

No comments:

Post a Comment