This week’s Top 10 from The Broke and The Bookish is Top 10 Most Frustrating Characters EVER!
1. Bella (Twilight) – Do I need to explain this one?
2. Becky Bloomwood (Shopaholic Series) – Ugh QUIT SPENDING MONEY!!!
3. Dolores Umbridge – Evil in a very frustrating way.
4. Franklin (We Need to Talk About Kevin) – All kids require discipline and yours is NOT perfect.
5. St. Clair (Anna and the French Kiss) – I don’t have a good reason for this. He just got on my nerves.
6. Harry Potter (Order of the
) – I love Harry, but whiney teenage Harry in book 5 drove me CRAZY. I read it shortly after my brother went through that phase so I can tell you it was accurately portrayed. Phoenix
I love these last four characters and I empathized with them, but they were definitely frustrating.
7. Rickie (If You Lived Here, You’d Be Home Now) – Rickie vents her anger about everything in her life when dealing with her mother. It’s not fair and frustrating to read.
8. Scarlett O’Hara (Gone With the Wind) – Ashley is a tool and nowhere near interesting enough for you. Seriously.
9. Victoria Jones (The Language of Flowers) –
was a foster kid and has trust issues. A lot of the problems she has as an adult would have been solved with just a little communication. JUST TALK TO THE PEOPLE WHO CARE ABOUT YOU! Victoria
10. Lisbeth Salander (Girl With the Dragon Tattoo) – Again a little communication would go a long way.