1. The Goddess Test (Aimee Carter) - I read the first one and enjoyed reading it, but it was a tad predictable and there was very little character depth. I might read the rest eventually.
2. The Jessica Darling Series (Megan McCafferty) - I really enjoyed the first one, but just haven't been in the mood for more Jessica yet. I keep going on these.
3. Outlander (Diana Gabaldon) - Didn't even finish the first book. I forced myself to 50% and I was still bored.
4. Shopaholic Series (Sophia Kinsella) - I had OD'd on shopaholic after the first book, but somehow read the first four. Just quit spending money!
5. Abandon Trilogy (Meg Cabot) - I enjoyed this book and had the sequel on my TBR list for summer, but then I read Everneath and it was a similar concept and a little better and I lost my enthusiasm for the Abandon series.
6. Gallagher Girls (Ally Carter) - The first couple books were fun, but since then they've gotten monotonous.
7. The Stephanie Plum Series (Janet Evanovich) - I LOVED the first 5 or so of these. The next five were readable but repetitive. Now it's like she puts zero effort into writing them. I attempted to read thirteen and just couldn't do it.
8. Uglies (Westerfield) - Uglies was fine, but Pretties annoyed me so much there was no chance I would keep reading.
9. Shatter Me (Tehereh Mafi) - The first book was thesaurus torture. Never again.
10. The Millenium Trilogy (Steig Larson) - I haven't read The Girl who Kicked the Hornet's Nest yet. I love the first two so much that I've been putting off the final cause I don't want it to be over.