Monday, November 4, 2013

Top Ten(6) Tuesday - Sequels I'm Dying to get my Hands on

Every Tuesday the ladies over at The Broke and the Bookish host a book related Top 10 theme. 

 
 
Today’s topic is Top Ten sequels I can’t wait to get my hands on.  After the disappointment of Insurgent, I’ve sort of taken a step back from series.  I still read a few (very carefully), but try not to get my hopes up until they are all out because as I’ve discovered a few times over the last couple years, it’s surprisingly disappointing when a sequel doesn’t measure up.

That said I still have several release dates seared in my brain for sequels that I am quite antsy for.  I don’t have 10.

Here they are in no particular order:



Ruins by Dan Wells – Full disclosure, I still haven’t read Fragments.  I loved Partials, but for some reason have concerns about the second books slump in this series and sometimes immediately reading the final book masks book 2 plot holes.

Evertrue by Brodi Ashton

The City of Mirrors by Justin Cronin - No cover out yet for this one (or official release date)

Into the Still Blue by Veronica Rossi  - They pushed this back to January!  I want it!

Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins – If this gets pushed back again I may cry.

Cress by Marissa Meyer
 

No comments:

Post a Comment