Monday, October 21, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday - Character names

Every Tuesday the ladies over at The Broke and the Bookish host a book related Top 10 theme. 

 
Today's topic are Top 10 character names.  Just to be clear these are not names I would give my kids.  These are names are a little different, but I still like (sorry Katniss) and I feel really fit the character.

First up best "matchy" twin names ever in Fangirl with Cather and Wren.  Genius Rainbow, Genius.

Next, my favorite pet name Heaven's to Betsy from Lola and the Boy Next door.

I'm cheating just a bit here and using a TV character cause I loved the name Lux from Life Unexpected (surprisingly good show that is on Netflix if anyone is interested.

From the Prey series (that I reviewed a couple weeks ago) I always thought that the name Weather was just a little different but really fit the character.

A couple nicknames made my list.  Using Low as an abbreviated version of Willow (Sea Breeze #2) and Cricket from Lola and the Boy Next Door.

I'm assuming this was a fake name for the student since the book was non fiction, but thought Venus really did fit the little girl in Beautiful Child.

And my favorite love interests names (that haven't already been mentioned for other reasons) are Levi from Fangirl and Tobias from Divergent.

Any great character names that I missed? 

No comments:

Post a Comment