Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Holy great books Batman!

Three books that I have been anxiously waiting to read are all being released on September 10th.  Unfortunately, I have to work so best case I’ll be able to read one on release day. 


Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell – I am so jealous of all the bloggers out there who got an advance copy…BUT I keep reminding myself that I still have it to look forward too!  Ha!

Solid logic.  Joey and I have that in common.


 
 
Pastrix: The Cranky, Beautiful Faith of a Sinner & Saint by Nadia Bolz-Weber - Nadia is an ELCA Minister from Colorado and I listen/read her sermons weekly.  She has a fresh outlook and something in every sermon speaks to me.  Plus before she was a minister, Nadia was a stand-up comedian.    This book is sort of her spiritual memoir and I am dying to read it. 
 

Rose Under Fire by Elizabeth Wein – Code Name Verity broke my heart last year, but Wein is a wizard because I really want to repeat the experience.

Opinions?  What do I read first?

No comments:

Post a Comment