I hereby confess
1. I am not nice to my books - as much as I love having pretty bookshelves covered with pristine copies of books, I'm just too messy to maintain that. Forget the simple stuff like dogearing pages and cracking the spines (I totally do both of those). I like to always have books in my car in case I have to wait somewhere. Those frequently get thrown into the backseat hastily when I need to make room for a passenger (or vice versa to make space in the back for my dog). My books get spilled on and the jackets get ripped with some frequency.
2. I don't review romance novels (or even count them in my books read), but I definitely read them.
3. There are still books from high school that I pretend that I finished but really just did Cliff's Notes. In fairness I just can't remember which I read and which I didn't. Fairly certain I didn't finish Tess of D'Urbervilles and did read The Scarlett Letter, but that could be flipped or maybe neither .
4. I enjoyed all the Twilight books
5. I accumulate library fines. This is especially embarrassing now that you can monitor everything online.
6. I like writing bad reviews more than good ones.
7. I have mispronounced words in conversation because they look different when reading. If they where obscure words it would be one thing, but mine were "chaos" and "epitome".
8. I attempt to read and walk at the same time and have fairly constant bruises on my legs to show for it.
9. I reread to the point of memorization. I've laughed out loud at things I remember are coming up in a few pages.
10. I am constantly reorganizing my books. WHY can't all paperback be the same size so I could just alphabetize and be done with it.